Lenovo is one of the world’s largest makers of personal computers and makes the world’s most innovative PCs, including the renowned ThinkPad® notebook as well as products carrying the ThinkCentre®, ThinkStation®, ThinkServer®, IdeaCentre® and IdeaPad® sub-brands.
The company employs more than 23,000 people worldwide, including 1,700 designers, scientists and engineers, representing a broad collection of nationalities and languages but at the same time working with one unified language and vision: to build the world’s most exceptionally engineered personal computers.
Products sold by Hostpal
- Thinkpad-Series (Notebooks and Desktops)
- Idea-Series (Notebooks and Desktops)
- All-in-One Desktops
- Lenovo ThinkServer TS440 - Powerful & Reliable
The ThinkServer TS440 is a true enterprise-class server. Thanks to the increased performance of the latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 series processors, the TS440 has the power and speed to handle your workload with ease. To help keep you up and running and your data safe, the TS440 includes reliability features such as error correcting code (ECC) memory and an on-board storage controller with the capability of implementing up to RAID 5. You can also choose between enterprise SAS or SATA hot-swap drives. Plus, the TS440 is designed for 24/7 operation and is certified for MSP support with many ecosystem vendors. www.lenovo.com
- Lenovo ThinkServer RD650 - Extra-Reliable PerformanceData center cooling costs can be greater than the cost of powering the IT equipment itself. One way to reduce these cooling costs is by operating the data center at a higher temperature. With a dynamic environmental design, the RD650 can run at 45 degrees Celsius continuously — with no impact on reliability. In fact, the system has been carefully architected and tested to support long-term reliability. The RD650 is also perfect for organizations that install servers in less strictly controlled environments. Other high-reliability features include ECC memory, hotswap hard-disk drive and SSD capability, and hot-swap and redundant power and cooling.
- Lenovo ThinkServer RD550Innovation is built in to the ThinkServer RD550. A cleverly engineered design allows more storage density and I/O connectivity than ever before—giving you the performance and capacity of a 2U system in a 1U form factor. By creating smaller drive trays and a slightly larger chassis within the same 1U space, the RD550 offers a total of up to 12 bays, which can be used for data storage or better performance. Two additional enterprise-class M.2 solid-state drives (SSDs) are available as an option for secure booting, as well as SD card options for hypervisor booting. Plus, for ultimate performance, the industry-unique Lenovo AnyBay design allows multiple storage types in the same drive bay, including front-accessible PCIe SSD. lenovo.com
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 - COMPACT TOWER. UNCOMPROMISING PERFORMANCE.The ThinkServer TD350 provides full enterprise capacity and performance in a compact 4U, dual-processor tower server that’s packed with the power of Intel® Xeon® processing technology.
Top reasons to own:
4U Tower (Rail kit optional)
Up to two 16-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 Series
Up to 512 GB DDR4 – 2133 MHz via 16 slots (RDIMM/ LRDIMM)
Up to 90 TB 3.5” chassis or up to 38.4 TB 2.5” chassis; M.2 SSD and SD card options available
ENERGY STAR compliant design
Whisper quiet acoustics, at just 37 decibels
ThinkServer System Manager - www.lenovo.com
- Lenovo ThinkServer RD450 - MORE PERFORMANCE. REMARKABLE VALUE The ThinkServer RD450, 2U rack server, striking the perfect balance between processing power, storage capacity and value.
Top reasons to own:
2U rack server
Up to two 12-core Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 Series
Up to 512 GB DDR4 memory – 2133 MT/s via 16 slots
Up to 32 TB internal storage
ThinkServer RAID 110i,500, 710 and 110i AnyRAID, 510i AnyRAID, 720i AnyRAID, 720ix AnyRAID support
Hot-swap and redundant power and cooling
ThinkServer System Manager - ww.lenovo.com