makes fibre deployment robust, simple and cost effective.
Our Miniflex fibre cable range offers the ultimate protection to optical fibers and cables and our innovative Miniflex technology makes very hard plastics flexible – resulting in the lightest, smallest, pushable multi-fibre armoured cable in the market.
Our DVC Microduct range combines high crush resistance with an innovative bore lining that enables market leading fibre installation distances in all conditions.
Miniflex Fibre Cable QuikPush - Miniflex Fibre Cable QuikPush is made from crush resistant hard plastic, designed to allow pre-terminated cable to be routed in the field without the need for a splice. QuikPush connectors use a slim line, pushable pre-terminated ferrule with a self-assembly SC Connector.
Quick and easy to assemble, it requires no expensive equipment or messy splices. The Miniflex cable ensures the fibre is fully protected yet ultra-flexible.
- One of the only pre-connectorised double-ended cables that can be routed through Microduct
- Low smoke, zero halogen (LSZH) & UV stabilized version also available
- Features Minifle technology
- Industry standard SC Connector
- Rapid, simple self-assembly & connection – 2 clicks and go
- Lightweight• Grooving increases flexibility for a given strength
- Very high crush resistance
- Uses industry-standard fibre
- Ultra tough
- Ultra low friction coating aiding fibre install
- Class-leading push and blow ability
Miniflex Indoor Microduct - Miniflex Indoor Microduct is a microduct for the routing of cables and optical fibres within buildings. Miniflex Indoor Microduct is made from a flame retardant, Low Smoke Zero Halogen polymer making it suitable to use indoors in the event of fire (EU only). Miniflex Indoor Microduct has a low-friction & low static DVC lining to assist in pulling, blowing and pushing of fibre or cable.