Point of Sale Range
has a range of Point-Of-Sale (POS) Solutions that are specifically designed for the unique demands of retail environments. These systems are true POS systems developed and engineered to deliver high uptime and long term reliability under harsh conditions.
Products sold by Hostpal includes:
- Receipt Printers
- Label Printers
- Card Printers
- Printers to Barcode Printers
- Mobile Printers
- Intelligent Receipt Printers
- Windows Embedded Licenses
Some of our popular products sold are:
- MT-4008W/R - The best companion for mobile retailing and hospitality. - MT-4008W is specifically created for both retail and hospitality segments. It is an 8” tablet that supports MSR attachment, and can be integrated with the choice of a detachable pistol grip or a hand strap depending on the application.
Moreover, an optional dock station with the printer support allows the device to have the features and functionality as an all-in-one POS.
MSR attachment and 1D or 2D barcode scanner built in the pistol grip; MT-4008W offers more than just mobility but versatility.
Long Hour Operation
MT-4008W is designed with advanced power saving technology that provides long battery life for daily operation. The pistol grip also houses a removable battery that can vastly extend the overall operating time.
- FS80 - Futronic’s FS80 USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner: Futronic’s FS80 USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner uses advanced CMOS sensor technology and precise optical system to deliver high quality fingerprint image. It can capture an almost un-distorted raw fingerprint image into PC in 100ms and is good for any fingerprint recognition application. The finger scanning window is a crown glass with a thickness of 14mm. It is much more reliable and robust compared to any semiconductor type fingerprint sensor.
The finger is illuminated by 4 infra-red LEDs during scanning and the light intensity is automatically adjusted according to scanning fingerprint’s characteristics (wet, dry, blurred, etc) to optimize the quality of the captured fingerprint image.
Special electronic circuit is built into FS80 to do Live Finger Detection (LFD). With appropriate software in PC, user can select this LFD feature so that only live finger’s fingerprint will be scanned into PC. Fake fingers made from silicone rubber, play-doh, etc, will be rejected. And the LFD feature is included in all Futronic’s standard software.
- Dolphin 99GX - Mobile Computer : Purpose built for transportation and logistics applications, Honeywell’s Dolphin® 99GX mobile computer with an integrated handle provides user-friendly ergonomics, cutting-edge wireless technology, multi-functional data capture and extreme durability for front-line workers operating in a variety of locations ranging from loading docks to front line retail. The reliable and intuitive Dolphin 99GX delivers an outstanding feature set that enables improved productivity for mobile workers. Integrated Shift-PLUS™ technology provides all day battery life, minimizing the time and expense incurred when batteries need to be charged or replaced. The Dolphin 99GX is IP64-rated and can withstand multiple 6 feet (1.8 meters) drops to concrete, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
The 99GX features the latest in wireless technology, including a software definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks, leading to improved network coverage and lower costs related to device provisioning and deployment. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi provides workers with access to critical data using the new, lightning fast 802.11n standard while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- XT-3015PCT - With a bezel free touch screen, beautifully sculptured slim body, sexily curved base stand, JIVA XT-3015 Series looks right at home at any elegantly decorated store. And more than just good looks, JIVA XT Series also offers ample of performance and flexibility to satisfy the most demanding of daily POS operations.